Monday, July 11, 2011

Vacation all I ever wanted

It's not often in my life that I am able to have anything resembling a vacation. You know getting away from your daily life and normal setting. no work, no worries, beaches, family all this. I grew up going camping at least once every summer. This was the only kind of vacation my family went on really, but it is has become one of my most treasured memories. We'd go up north in Michigan to Manistee, set up the tent, spend days on the beach on lake Michigan, play in the water, eat delicious campfire curry, and go to town for ice cream.

This 4th of July was a variation of those childhood memories. No tent involved but everything else wasn't too far off. My first visit to my dads new house in Traverse City. A pretty green houses surrounded by flowers, berries, and trees. A drive to the beach in Mannestee. kitchen made curry, thrift shopping, and of course ice cream.















Goodbye. more photos actually coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!