Thursday, October 14, 2010

Born in the 70's





I wasn't born in the 70's, I was barely born in the 80's. It is however the name of an Ed Harcourt song that I like and a theme that goes with this outfit in a way. Seventies colors schemes and themes have always been a major draw for me so I was right on board with this 70's trend that has been flooding fall. On one of the first few fall feeling days I went for it in a seventies/Massimo  inspired blouse, high waist skirt, creepy owl pendent, wooden platforms, and floppy felt hat. I feel as if this hat makes everything look better. Sorry the pictures are so grainy and dark it is due to the fact that it gets dark so early this time of year and I am unsure of how to set my camera to combat this.

pleather top- thrifted bebe, blouse- thrifted Express, skirt-thrift, necklace and hat-F21, shoes- Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!