Tuesday, December 29, 2009






The first outfit is from quite a while ago. I was so happy on an H&M trip that they had helped me achieve   my dream of head to toe prints. Next goal: skinny floral pant suit. The second outfit I wore yesterday to work. The other day it hit me that i had forgotten to check out Rodarte for Target so I dropped by before work yesterday. There was a very limited selection left. I was really kind of hoping for the dress Rumi of fashiontoast is wearing here. I fell for this fuchsia tulle top. Because of course I love tulle and I could think of a million things to wear under it for many different looks.


First look: (dress, tights, necklace)- H&M, ring-Ebay, wedges-unkown from flea market.

Second look: sheer top- Rodarte for Target, under top- Thrifted, skirt-H&M, boots- Gojane.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!