Thursday, August 19, 2010

Doing grunge all wrong

I think that the point of grunge is to not think about what you are putting together, and instead just toss it on. Well if this is the case I have indeed done grunge all wrong because I thought of each item that should be present for the grunge girl I wanted to be today. Girly cream dress, boyfriends plaid button up, gray socks sifted out of my sock box (I was sitting on the floor by my closet digging in the box and Michael came in and asked "what are you doing?" to which I replied, "looking for grungy socks."), some boots, carefully layered "collected" bracelets, and my everyday necklaces.  To top it all off I even listened to a girl rock playlist on my way to school which included lots of Hole, Liz Phair, and Veruca Salt.
dress- F21, shirt-thrift, shoes-thrifted Steve Madden, jewelry- random

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!