Sunday, November 28, 2010

same girl in a new aesthetic attic

Same girl, new name. This one will stick I swear. A little alliteration never hurt anyone. I came up with this new name over my Thanksgiving break and it feels fitting. Ever since I learned the word aesthetic, I have been known to use it all too often. I am a very visual thinker and I guess that is where my obsession with the word comes from. Style is all about aesthetics and my goal in everything I do and everything I wear is to create a little world with a distinct look and mood. 
I would love to be able to dedicate more time to this little endeavor and maybe build some kind of following but I am currently in the process of wrapping up college. I am stressing over financial projections for a hypothetical business plan and putting together a dazzling portfolio. Posts will be meager as usual it seems. Exciting things are in the future though, I can feel it. I will leave you with some shots taken to pick and chose from for the new banner you see up above.







outfit 1: sequin slip-Free People, blouse, bracelet hat-vintage, skirt, shoes-F21
outfit 2: sequin slip- Free People, dress, socks, shoes- F21, headpiece-made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!