Tuesday, January 17, 2012

oRGANIC

I am really trying to get a hang of basic photography, exposure, lighting, blah blah. But, my photos are kind of failing. I got a tripod for the holidays, which means I don't have to bargain for photos to be taken. I'm going to work on improving on this but for now I will share a few more shotty kitchen photos. I liked the layering in this outfit. I wanted it to feel really earthy and organic. The natural materials like the leather earring, wood bracelets, stones, and feather vest feel right together. The crochet and sunny scarf added a warm feel to the cold winter day!


dress, vest, shirt, leggings- F21, scarf- flea market find, jewelry- various thrift, flea, self made.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome bohemian outfit! Love your style! =)

    pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!