Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HAIR!





I think one is expected to play with hair color during teen years. In high school though, I kept my hair long and brown. Except one time when I put in that semi-permanent purple foam dye, which really made my hair red as I didn't bleach it first or anything.
Inspired by one to many editorial of pastel and/or rainbow hair, I had to try it for myself. My sisters helped me do this while I was in Detroit over the weekend, and I retouched the color a bit the other night. I have to say I am highly enjoying my color experimentation. Althogh, it is making dressing difficult as I feel that everything I put on has to play off my hair.
Also while back in Detroit I had a couple killer thrift trips. My sister and my mom are my favorite thrifting partners because they share my patience. I found these late 90's/early 2000's Silver bell bottoms that fit the exact criteria I have been searching for, for over a year. Meaning tight to the knee then big flare, and high waist. Woo!
 mesh blouse, lace wrap, jeans- thrift, sequin bandeau- F21 Heritage, glasses- Marc Jacobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!