Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pastels

I have been happy in pastel shades as of late. My hair is kind of a color pallet. Pastels evoke thoughts of spring yes, but they also have that kind of faded cold feeling that blends right into chilly February days. Like this tired, sad air that has washed most the worlds color away. The drones of winter are just waiting for spring to bring the color back. A good sign spring ad color will be back soon? Salvation Army had 50% off all sweaters the otherday when I bought this yellow pastel one. I think this sweater is a perfect transition piece. Picture this same outfit no tights and now coat and hat when I leave the house.









Sweater-thrift, loafers- thrifted vintage Bass, romper- Free People.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!