Monday, February 6, 2012

Lake Effect






This mild winter is not what you would expect in Chicago. While there are people freezing in eastern Europe we are wearing our lightest coats with minimal bundling. This time last year, I was in New York and missed this same lake frozen and covered in snow. Anyway, accompanied by a yesterdays mild chill, I ventured lakeside to snap some photos. Due to procrastination I got there just before sunset. I wasn't able to capture the outfit details I was hoping for with the low light and ended up brightening these quite a lot in Photoshop. I had this fringed skip under the torn up tunic, and I really liked the way the fringe peaked beneath the shredded black fabric. It is hard to see here unfortunately

striped top-Free People, Socks, leggings, scarf- F21, self destroyed tunic, slip, and leather-used to be moms,  shoes- Jeffery Campbell, necklace- me.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!