Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Have you had enough Miu Miu?

I'm not one to buy something I do not adore just for a label. Not that I truly can buy designer as a part time retail associate anyway. But when there is a pair of very usable, pretty cool looking tan Miu Miu heels sitting on a dirty Salvation Army shelf for $2.95 whats a girl to do? I of course scooped them up although they bared many dirt marks on the fabric. That was easy to scrub off. Maybe its all the Miu Miu craze after the disgustingly good Spring 2010 show but it felt almost cliche to pick up the pair. Oh well. They are quite a good addition to the shoe closet (heaping pile of shoes at the floor of my closet).

I mean they are no...wondrously high and chunky, printed with cats, and birds dream creations such as...


But this is what they are and I quite like them...

I wore them rather simply today to work and school. I've been gravitating towards jeans a lot lately which is a bit strange as I almost never wear jeans, or pants for that matter.




Wearing: fringe top- made by a friend of my moms, jeans- F21, Shoes- thrifted Miu Miu, ring F21.

....................................................................................................................................................................................... More Miu Miu


As you can see I favored the cat print most of all.


All images that are not my own are from Style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!