Friday, April 16, 2010

Mushaboom

I acquired some big mushrooms from displays at work. My home is turning into a visual merchandising prob shop. Mannequins, jewelry hands, big bugs, dress forms, and now mushrooms. I posed in front of them in one of the outfits I wore to class this week. The lighting in my apartment is terrible. No natural light what so ever because we are on the first floor with very large 2-3 store houses on either side. The pictures are almost to blurry to be bothering to post. But here they are anyway to annoy you. I really love the little wood grain triangles on this Forever 21 top.

This next one is even more  dark and hard to see, but I was really pleased with this outfit... that you can't even see the details of. Great. The sheer skirt is one of my New York purchases that I said I was going to post about but have not. It did not look quite so crinkled at the beginning of the day, but I was at school for 13 hours. You can't expect too much. I found the skirt which is by Marc Jacobs for $30 in a resale shop in Brooklyn Hights.

And this would be my significant other in a Iron Man mask at Target. He just wanted to say hello.

first outfit: top,headband-F21, slip/dress, heels-thrifted, socks-Betsey Johnson, necklace-own design
second outfit: dress-thrifted DKNY, skirt- Marc Jacobs, turban- vintage, shoes- Rocket Dog

1 comment:

  1. 1. i am supposed to be sleeping?
    2. i really like your sour attitude in this thread.
    3. I LOVE EVERYTHING IN THE TURBAN OUTFIT A LOT A LOT! I ENVY THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE OF YOURS I HAVE maybe EVER SEEN.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!