Monday, February 28, 2011

sunday lovely sunday

I must be off to work in just a miniute so this will be short and sweet. I had a nice simple weekend. On Sunday it was brunch with my roommates, homework, and off to a little meeting for my internship. Once home I cooked myself a yummy pasta and watched my favorite movie, The Science of Sleep, while sewing shag carpet trim on to a resale dress. I bought this sheer dress, tunic deal the other day at a resale shop in east village while running errands. I liked the way it layered over my planetary slip, and I have been living in these new boots. I haven't worn heels in ages.



dress, slip- thrift, boots- used from Beacons Closet, gold necklace-vintage, skull necklace-by me, sweater- Cecilia Prado

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!