Sunday, September 18, 2011

Chris Benz

I can't say I'm an avid follower of what is going down during fashion weeks, there is always too much to look at.  But I do like to click around at random collections and check out my usual favorites to see what catches my fancy. I can get with the colorful pops and 40's references that seem to be showing themselves for spring. A collection that particularly caught my eye is Chris Benz. I like the 40's cut long pencil skirts and tied blouses, paired with 60's/ 90's prints and color blocking. But over all it isn't the pieces themselves that attract me, instead it's the styling done for this shoot. The placement of random props and color blocked curtains, the match up of vintage-y dresses and maxi skirts with trainers, they layered jewelry, and post of all the unbuckled platform heels.










All images from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!