Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sun Set for Lolita

I went for a very mild Gothic Lolita look yesterday. I have always loved to throw boots on with something ultra girly. These patent Doc's are my newest acquisition and I have had them glued to my feet for the past few days. With the weather changing, I am enjoying thigh high socks, boots and sleeves. Fall is by far my favorite time of year, as elusive as the season may be. This dress was a special purchase made while I was staying in New York, from Think Closet. Think closet is a fun boutique with a whimsical selection of dresses and such. I remember trying on 4 wondrous dresses and knowing I could only afford to leave with one. The sales girl said, and my mom and aunt agreed that my smile was biggest when I tried on this one.

dress- Think Closet, necklaces- vintage, socks- Betsy Johnson, boots- Dr. Martens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!