Monday, September 26, 2011

Cultured









I'm currently embracing fall colors, layers, tights, and closed toed shoes. In the fall I always like soft creamy pieces and heavy jewelry. This cardigan is a bit of a fall staple for the past few years, but currently I'm craving pullover sweaters with that perfect slightly over sized fit. Today I plan to thrift for a few of those and manipulate them into some things that came to mind as I was falling asleep last night.

"dress"- thrift, cardigan, tights, shoes, necklaces- F21

2 comments:

  1. Wow amazing outfit.
    All teh colors go together :)
    I love the dress and the shoes.
    I have those in black and i bet they are super comfy.
    xoxo
    http://www.hulu.com/discussions/19#

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo shoot concept with the globe and maps. What can I say? I'm a cartography nerd. Also, aren't those shoes the comfiest evaaa?

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts!