Wednesday, January 27, 2010
This was the perfect song to have come on random as I walked outside this evening on my way to class and found the world glittering with fresh snow. The snow fell as this song set a beautiful and calm mood in my ears. To bad I got home from class, threw my things on the couch and sat down at my computer only to moments later notice my cat chewing on my headphones. It was seconds to late and she chewed straight through. No more mood setting songs in my ears for a while I guess?
Posted by M.Soleil at 10:49 PM
- ► 2011 (44)
- The World is Falling... oh wait thats just snow
- March 1989
- Fashion seems almost obsolete when you are sans so...
- Luxury Jones I came across Luxury Jones and felt I...
- Philosophy lip dress, The Glamourai moss amethyst...
- I don't think the word "fashion" would appear in ...
- Thriftaholic I've been cleaning and organizing my...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2009 (27)