Tuesday, June 22, 2010

lost and gone

I lost those rings in the Merchandise Mart food court restroom. Took them off to wash my hands because one is wood and the other is from Forever and likes to turn to its true copper color when exposed to too much water... or too much wear. I walked back into the restroom 5 minutes later and they were no where to be found. The Mart cleaning woman was so helpful and sweet trying to help me locate them but no luck. She told me her daughter lost her engagement ring the same way. My rings were not that valuable obviously; they had a combined retail value of $11. I was able to replace the Forever 21 ring easily but i returned to Randolph Street Market on Sunday to see if the guy selling the wood rings was there. He was nowhere to be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!