Monday, June 28, 2010

trying to look ok despite being very tired

Baaah 4:30 am is the worst time to wake up. By the time I get home I feel just about like a zombie. My mom was visiting me in Chicago this weekend. We had some eats, some laughs, and some shops. Despite picking up household necessitates my mother took me shopping for some pretty things. At a thrift shop I got this black sheer button up dress. Anything sheer and kinda drapey is right up my alley these days. I also picked this ring (the circular one with the blue stone in the center.) On Sunday right before she left we brunched at the delicious Bongo Room and while waiting the half hour for our table we poked into Free People. Despite the decent collection of Free People in my wardrobe I have never bought anything in the store. I ended up leaving with a lavender sweatshirt dress which was on sale and a black layering halter bra. I will show these off at a later date.I wore this outfit to work today except minus heels plus flats.
I got this vintage envelope necklace at s flea market but I saw the exact same thing on Mod Cloth in silver. Weird.

Outfit: bottom dress-H&M, top dress-thrift,Express, shoes-F21, Star of David choker- sent to me by my grandmas cousin years ago, envalope necklace- vintage, rings-F21 and Vintage, bracelets-vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!